Monday, April 25, 2016

Moving Away

I haven't posted in a very long time, but recently I looked back on this blog to see the record of my thoughts from 2011-2014. I was often naive or immature, but there was an honesty and youthfulness to my written voice and it has been fun to relive the memories. I had lost interest in adding content and have moved far away from Los Angeles for my graduation education. This all combines to make for a formal conclusion of sorts. Perhaps I'll come back to this blog at some point in the future. For now I will miss the irreplaceable.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and care for you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, fueling this dominant impulse is absolutely binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete